Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Work Interview #1


The main manager who works there is named Red. He is a kind man who works in all areas of the villa. He was the first person I met when I came to volunteer there and he helped me to interact with the elderly people. He showed me how to wheel their chairs and help them to go on the walks. His passion for working and helping is admirable.
His favorite part of working there was seeing the people get better and seeing them smile makes his day better. You can tell just by working with him that he genuinely cares about everyone he looks after and for the short time I was helping him he asked me questions about why I was involved with them and what I wanted out of it. Which just goes to show that the people there he wanted working with him to have the same passion.
His only advice for future generations is to help people, no matter who they are go out of your way and help people because in time those simple actions can help you far more than the individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment